class C licence in some states


I thought about a trike and the one thing I learned that I never knew before is in California you don't need an M1 or M2 license to ride a trike, all that is required is the normal drivers license.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Motorcycle Trike Forum.