This 2000 Honda VT1100 Tourer has been perfectly maintained. Looks new. Always kept inside when not in use. Paint and chrome is lustrous.
Tires are new...battery is new and all fluids are fresh.
Miles are about 20000 for this water cooled v-twin which means you have bunches of trouble free miles left on this beauty. It's almost like getting a new bike for about 1/3 the price of a new one.
2000 Honda VT1100T Shadow ACE Tourer
The 2000 Shadow ACE Tourer is simply the best value in custom travel, featuring V-twin power, a large windshield and two color-matched weatherproof saddlebags.
Features & Benefits
· The Shadow Tourer engine uses an offset-dual-pin crankshaft for added power and smooth performance for all-day rides.
· Engine smoothness is further enhanced with a rubber cushion engine-mounting system.
· Specially designed free-flowing two-into-two exhaust system featuring right
· and left-side mufflers and long muffler-extenders.
· Large handlebar-mounted windscreen offers excellent weather protection.
· Large-capacity, 35-liter color-matched, locking hard saddlebags offer secure, weatherproof luggage space protected by chrome bars.
· Unique cast aluminum 11-spoke wheels feature strength and light weight.
· Wide, low-profile radial tires offer good wear characteristics, handling and comfort.
· Chrome front and rear fender-lower covers provide protection and great looks.
· Wide passenger seat gives good long-distance comfort.
· The Shadow's liquid-cooled, rubber-mounted 1099cc 45¡ V-twin engine pumps out massive low-end and mid-range power.
· The engine's broad power delivery and five-speed transmission offer exceptional rideability around town or on the open road.
· Three-valve cylinder head design utilizes two spark plugs per cylinder for efficient combustion and high power at all rpm.
· Maintenance-free hydraulic valve-lash adjusters make routine valve adjustments a thing of the past.
· Other maintenance-free features include solid-state digital ignition and automatic cam-chain tensioners.
· Dual 36mm CV carburetors offer crisp throttle response at all rpm.
· Reliable electric starting system.
· Extensive use of chrome finishing on engine parts, including crankcase covers, clutch cover and starter cover.
· Black-finished crankcases and cylinders with buffed fin edges complement chrome finishes.
· Specially designed steel frame gives the Shadow American Classic Edition Tourer a long, low custom stance.
· Massive, 41mm extended front fork provides 5.9 inches of plush yet responsive travel.
· Dual chromed shocks feature an advanced internal valve system for a comfortable ride.
· Large-diameter front disc brake with twin-piston caliper combined with a rear disc brake provide excellent stopping power.
· Shaft final drive system provides smooth, low-maintenance operation.
· Relaxed, comfortable riding position results from a long, low chassis and low, 28.7-inch seat height.
· Comfortable riding position with low, wide handlebar, broad, deep rider's seat and removable passenger seat.
· Powerful halogen headlight.
· Convenient push-to-cancel turn-signal switch.
· Comfortably padded large-diameter handgrips.
· Polished aluminum handlebar switch housings and triple-clamp assembly.
· Large, 4.2-gallon gas tank offers extended range and added custom styling.
1099cc liquid-cooled, 45-degree V-twin, dual off-set crankpin
Bore and Stroke
87.5mm x 91.4mm
SOHC; three valves per cylinder, self adjusting hydraulic
Twin, 36mm, diaphragm-type, CV
Five-speed, wide ratio
41mm fork; 150mm travel
Dual shocks with five-position spring preload adjustability; 95mm travel
Single 316mm disc with twin-piston caliper
Single 276mm disc with single piston caliper
1656mm (65.2 in.)
730mm (28.7 in.)
285kg (626.0 lbs.)
The bike is NO LONGER FOR SALE...AT LEAST FOR THE MOMENT. If the owner has a change of heart, I will repost accordingly.
Your first paragraph ...